The Old Inn Crawfordsburn -


The Old Inn is over 400 Years Old, established in 1614. It has been owned by the Rice Family since 1982. In 1982 it had 16 Bedrooms and was ungraded by AA and NITB with only 8 en-suite bedrooms. The Old Inn now has 33 Bedrooms comprising of; 10 Superior Suites, 3 Junior Suites, 15 Deluxe Bedrooms and 5 Standard rooms. We have 9 Four Poster Beds, 3 Part Canopy Beds, and 8 Half Tester beds, the remaining 13 are standard double or King Size beds. The Old Inn achieved AA Four Star Hotel Status in April 2009 and NITB Four Star Hotel Status in May 2009. The Lewis Restaurant (Formerly the 1614 Restaurant) has held 2 AA Rosettes for food quality and service since 2000 - using local beef, chicken, pork, lamb, fish and seafood. We are home to the North Down Rotary Club and Bangor Ladies Probus. There are 10 open fires in the public areas of the building, 3 of which are still fired by logs and coal. The Old Inn is renowned as an excellent wedding hotel, focussing on exclusivity (one wedding per day), quality of food and high standards of furnishing and service.